Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 7

I've been sick.  And sick equals zero motivation to get to the gym.  I tried, several times this week, to get up before every one else in the house and get to the gym, but every time my alarm went off, I was beyond-exhausted and opted to stay in bed.  But I did make it today - my first day in a week working out - and I thought I was going to die every time I saw another minute tick off on the gym equipment.

Since I wasn't getting to the gym, I did try to keep track of what I was eating each day and balance things out with all the sweets that were around.  So, with somewhat balanced eating and one workout this past week, I lost 1.2 pounds.  And considering my record the last few weeks, I'm happy to take the 1.2 pounds!

My one measly workout this week:

Wednesday -
45 minutes of cardio, including the elliptical trainer and stationary bike

No comments: