Friday, October 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Thanks Wife of a Sailor!

1.The best part of October was connecting with so many wonderful friends, drinking tons of Starbucks and seeing Autumn walk .


2.The worst part of October was all of us taking turns with a nasty cold and paying over $1000 to fix the damage our neighbor's tree did to our property .

3.For Halloween, I’ll be a Mom Trick-or-Treating with a really sweet fairy and a super cute watermelon.  I'll also be helping myself to a few Twizzlers along the way .

4.I hope that in November I can make a bunch of pumpkin recipes, get up our Christmas decorations early and get a good start on Christmas shopping.... oh, and that we'll get a great snowfall.

5.Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. I will not be participating.
 

Source: None via Jill on Pinterest

3 comments:

Jamie@HandlingWithGrace said...

Mmm. Twizzlers might be my favorite healthy(ish) candy! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm Starbucks. Love it. If you like pumpkin, get a Caffe Mocha with 3 pumps of pumpkin! YUMM!

USNchic said...

A watermelon??? I have GOT to see a picture of that. Sounds too cute to be true!