Friday, October 21, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


This post should have been quick & easy.  But in normal Jill-fashion, I completely over-thought it.  So I erased all of that and went with my gut for each answer.  Hop over to http://wifeofasailor.com/ and join in this week!

1.I want another baby.  There, I said it.  I'm ready, but we're waiting on the right time.  And that time, my friends, is not now.


2.I have a laundry basket full of clean, folded clothes just sitting in front of my dresser hoping that someone will put them away.  Anyone?

3.I wish a million dollars would drop in our laps so Joel could quit his 2nd job, we could pay off all our debt and I could buy a Land Rover.  Now we don't need a million to do all of that, but I'm just putting it out there .

4.I hope that I will see a cure/successful treatment for severe peanut allergies in my lifetime .

5.I wonder what our life will be like, one year from now, when we are hopefully nearly debt-free .

7 comments:

NHGirl said...

I know what you mean about overthinking it!

I like your "hope" one!

USNchic said...

Good luck with number one, and number five. Your five is my one. I want to be out of debt so badly! It takes so long to chip away at it. If only that million dollars would drop into our laps! :)

Wife of a Sailor said...

If you find the million, please share the secret!

Jess said...

I want a baby too! Happy Friday & Have a Great Weekend! :)

Emmy said...

Our five- year plan involves some old guy handing a briefcase full of money.... We might need to change our plan

Jamie@HandlingWithGrace said...

I hope the million dollar fairy stops by my house after she leaves yours. :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

At least the laundry is clean, right? :)