Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bible in 90 Days: Week 5 Schedule


We are onto week 5, and I must admit that some of the stories are starting to get all mixed up in my head.  I've been trying to review the names and relationships to keep track of all the stories we've read so far, but suddenly I'm trying to figure out who was married to whom and who was related.  I've gotten a bit behind in my reading the last few nights, so I have a bit of catching up to do tonight.

How is your reading going so far?  Are you struggling to keep on track with the schedule?

I really enjoyed reading about Samuel, Saul and David this week.  There is so much in those stories, that I'm looking forward to going back when all this is over and re-reading their narrative.  The one thing that really stood out to me this week was the relationship between David and Jonathan.  They were dear friends, woven tightly - just like brothers.  They understood each other's heart and really, truly loved one another.

It made me think about those in my life who know my heart and are willing to push me in the right direction.  I'm blessed by a few close friends who speak truth to me regularly and inspire me to draw closer to God.  You know who you are, and I am beyond blessed to have you in my life!

Here is this week's schedule:

Day 27, Monday June 6th
2 Kings 4:38 - 2 Kings 15:26

Day 28, Tuesday June 7th
2 Kings 15:27 - 2 Kings 25:30

Day 29, Wednesday June 8th
1 Chronicles 1:1 - 1 Chronicles 9:44

Day 30, Thursday June 9th
1 Chronicles 10:1 - I Chronicles 23:32

Day 31, Friday June 10th
1 Chronicles 24:1 - 2 Chronicles 7:10

Day 32, Saturday June 11th
2 Chronicles 7:11 - 2 Chronicles 23:15

Day 33, Sunday June 12th
2 Chronicles 23:16 - 2 Chronicles 35:15

No comments: