Friday, April 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Thanks, Wife of a Sailor!



1.With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
We're a Guard family, so fortunately this isn't something I have to worry about.  Major kudos to you who do - I cannot stand moving and can't imagine packing up and moving every few years.


2.If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
I love Nora's house from Brothers & Sisters.  I'm not personally a fan of the Southwest architecture on the outside, but her kitchen it amazing!


3.What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots
I started this blog about a month before Joel left to go overseas.  I thought it would be a great way to connect with other military families, share some of my feelings along the way and also allow my family and friends to understand my life as a military spouse a little bit better.

4.What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life
I don't go on base enough.... no funny stories, sorry!

5.Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two
One of my favorite books of the Bible is James.  It's an incredibly practical book and I always come away from it reminded of God wishes us to life out our faith.  The thing that really interests me is the fact that James was the half-brother of Jesus and only came to believe in Christ after His crucifixion.  I've always been interested in James' perspective of brother and why it was that it took so long for him to believe and convert.

 



No comments: