Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Autumn is 1!

My baby girl is 1!  I had a hard time kissing her goodnight yesterday, because I couldn't get over the fact that Autumn would be one in the morning.  She has grown up so fast, and I can hardly believe our first year with Autumn is behind us.

She is our love-bug.  Our chubby baby who loves to giggle, explore the house and dance to the music.  She is our blessing.  The baby we waited for.  And she has given our family more love than I ever imagined.


Autumn's 1st ice cream at McDonald's (although I suspect Daddy may have shared some before) 

Tower of white cupcakes with butter cream frosting
(Head over to my friend, Karla, the Culinary Enthusiast, for the frosting recipe)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Autumn! Those look like yummy cupcakes:)

Karla said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie girl! Way to go, Momma! :)

I'll Love You Forever said...

Happy Birthday Autumn!!! She is adorable!

Blue said...

Happy Birthday Autumn. While I don't know you and your family, I can only wish that each year with Autumn is better than the last! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :o)

Emmy said...

I can't believe she is one already! Though Ryder will be joining that club next month. Time goes too fast. Beautiful cupcakes!