Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Seriously.  Every Tuesday night I have a major freak-out session, just thinking about getting on the scale the next morning.  I've had a few bad weeks...

But I'm happy to say that I'm back on track with my weight loss and have 3 pounds to go to meet my 25 pound weight loss goal.  Joel is coming home very soon, so I'm trying to keep that in the back of my mind every time I think that sitting down with a giant bowl of ice cream is a good idea.

I'm still thinking I'll need a miracle to lose 3 pounds before he comes home... considering how hard the last few pounds have been.  But I'm going to try.  And I'm going to try and keep in mind that health is my goal, not really a number.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! And you're right...the number on the scale isn't as important as your other health indicators!