Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I missed posting my weigh-in last week and I didn't think it was a big deal.  But a few of you asked me how things were going and said you missed me posting it last week.

So, here's my weight update:  Even with my friend here last week (and eating McDonald's 3x, ugh), I managed to lose 2 pounds.  As of today, I'm down an additional 2 pounds.  So far, since Joel left, I've lost 10 - so 5 more to go!

I'm thinking about adding 5 more pounds to my goal - making it 20 pounds.  But, I'll wait and see how I feel after losing a few first.

Thanks for your encouragement with this.

5 comments:

Janna O said...

Good work!!

Anonymous said...

YAY I just started doing my wii active workout yesterday. I started small with a goal of doing a 30 day workout while he was gone. Day 1 down! :)

Jill said...

Amber Renee - Good for you! I've been tempted to look into the Wii programs - I'm just worried I won't use them. Do you like them? Which one do you have?

Spurgeon said...

If you haven't noticed I skip all weigh in for commenting

Jill said...

CSPURGEON - Is it the "I'm a guy and afraid I'm going to say the wrong thing" thing? If so, you've been trained well.