1.What is your spouse’s best feature?
Physically? His eyes. His eyes are this piercing grey/green color and change depending on what he's wearing. I miss seeing them!
2.Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
All 3, please. It really depends on my mood and whether I've had heartburn that day or not. I went through a Hot Sauce love affair with this past pregnancy.
3.What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
My worst uniform was from my worst job - grocery store checkout girl. I wore a white shirt with a really ugly small black necktie, black pants and comfy shoes. I was 17 at the time and had to dress like I was 70+.
4.You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
The Middle East. I would love to see my hubby in action. But if I was invisible, I'd be safe, right? Maybe I'd bring along invisible body armor.
5.What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
- Get the trees trimmed.
- Get the front door painted.
- Organize all the paperwork laying around in the basement.
- Organize my closet (again - I swear I do this every other month)
- Finalize our family budget
- Finish Proverbs, start on Colossians and get a few books to read in the fall.