Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In: Weeks 9 & 10

Yes, I've been a naughty blogger and skipped my post last week.  Good excuse though, on my part... the stomach flu decided to hang out with me for a few days.  I love when it does that.  There's nothing as awesome as laying on the bathroom floor in the middle of the night, wishing for death.  I did play a little game and kept the scale nearby so I could weigh myself throughout the day and see my numbers change.  That being said, I'd rather work my butt off in the gym than lose weight via the flu.

Over the last two weeks, I lost 1.5 pounds.  I'm still over my initial weight, 10 weeks ago.  But I keep reminding myself that muscle weighs more than fat.  And I've seen major changes in my body already, so I know there's truth to that.  Although, the truth still kinda stinks.

Week 9 Workouts:

Thursday -
50 minutes of cardio, including the stationary bike and elliptical machine

Friday -
40 minutes of cardio, including walking on the treadmill and the ARC trainer

Saturday -
65 minutes of cardio, including the elliptical machine and stationary bike

Sunday -
20 minutes of walking (non-gym day)

Monday -
45 minutes of cardio, including the ARC trainer and elliptical machine

Week 10 Workouts:

Friday -
25 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine (non-gym day)

Saturday -
25 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine (non-gym day)

Monday -
20 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine (non-gym day)

Tuesday -
30 minutes of walking (non-gym day)

Wednesday -
35 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine

No comments: