Friday, August 19, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



It's fill-in-the-blank week with Wife of a Sailor.  So easy and fun!

1.My spouse and I rarely agree on the amount for my clothing/shoe/purse/accessories/makeup allowance, but always agree on pizza night.


2.If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be achy.

3.One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is leaving fingernail & toenail clippings "around".

4.My readers may think I’m crazy for doing this, but I really love to mop floors with my Bissell steam mop.

5.Frankly, my dear, I don’t care if you want to recline your seat in front of me on the plane when I have a child on my lap.... I will let them kick you and I won't feel bad about it.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Oh no- did #5 come up from your latest flight?

Taylor {OurMilitaryHome.com} said...

Ha! Number 5 cracked me up!