Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Head over to Wife of a Sailor and join in this week!

1.Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family

Joel talks frequently about wishing he had enlisted with the Army  instead of the Air Force.  Honestly, though, I much prefer the Air Force deployment length!


2.What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch

We're Guard, so unless Joel goes to an active base, this isn't something we've ever discussed.

3.If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens

I'm turning 30 in just a few weeks.  So, I'm picking 29.

4.If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.

Lucky Charms.  It's fun, colorful, deliciously sweet & it makes you happy.  But there's still room for improvement.  (Hello, nasty oats)
5.What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
 
Besides the usual coffee with lots of cream, I love the Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost smoothie!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I picked 29 as the perfect age too! Although I hope 30 proves both of us wrong and is even better.

I use flavored creamer in my coffee. I'm just not a black coffee type of girl.