Friday, December 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday FIll-In

Thanks to Wife of a Sailor for a very Christmas-themed fill-in this week!

1.What is the best gift you have ever received or given? from Jessica Lynn Writes
My engagement ring... it was one of the best moments of my life and started something great!


2.Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? from The Albrecht Squad
This is our first time celebrating Christmas while Joel's overseas.  I'm trying hard to keep things as they always are.  If anything's different it's that I'm spending a lot more time with family this year.

3.If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
I have a star on our tree.  I'm obsessed with stars - probably because of the symmetry.

4.What are your three favorite websites?
The 3 I visit the most are: Hotmail, Facebook & Blogger
The 3 I love to visit are:  Pottery Barn, Sephora & temptalia.com

5.On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!)
Boxers!

No comments: