Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In: Going on a Break

If you're a regular around here - you know that I usually post my workouts, weight loss or gain and some other things on Wednesdays.  You may have noticed that I've been a lazy bum the last few weeks and haven't posted anything.

Well, that's going to continue.  Not the lazy part, just the lack of posts.  This week, I've revamped my workouts and I'm going to work with a friend on re-working my diet.  So, while I'm still working out regularly, eating right and getting on the scale weekly, I will not be posting about it for a while.

You'll see the Wednesday Weigh-In's back soon enough.  Hopefully I'll start back toward the end of March or early April...

Cross your fingers for me.  And if you see my chowing down at McDonald's, you have my permission to slap me.

No comments: