Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Just wanted to quickly update you all on... nothing.  I'm still staying steady - with 3 pounds to go to meet my 25 pound weight loss goal.  I'm embracing the fact that unless I start exercising Biggest Loser-style that I'm not going to meet my goal before Joel gets home.

That's okay though.  I'm really happy with 22 pounds and like I've said a hundred times already, this journey has really been about being healthy and feeling good.  I still plan to get down to my goal weight, but it's just not going to happen before my hubby comes home.

2 comments:

Karla said...

You did great! I'm proud of you! And, you look amazing!

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you that he's coming home soon! And a little jealous! :) But we have R&R coming up in a month so that will have to tide me over until summer. Can't wait to see some homecoming pics!!