Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

After a week of good eating and lots of exercise, the scale stayed steady this morning.  No movement from last week.  What?  I fiddled with the scale to make sure it wasn't broken.... I brought in my hand weights to make sure it was accurate.  Grr.  But I guess staying steady is better than gaining weight.  So, I'll go with that.

Before I got on the scale this morning, Grace wanted to go on.  And then I went on.  What did her little voice say?  "Whoa!  Yours goes way up, Momma."  Um, yeah.  Thanks, kid.  Jerk.  Uh, I mean Sweetie.

School was cancelled today because the roads in the area are so bad.  So now I'm trying to figure out what to do to keep two kids occupied, happy and whine-free today.  I see lots of coloring, singing and Candy Land in my future.

No comments: