Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

I wish I had good news to share, but I don't.  I'm not even going to tell you what was on the scale this morning, because I'm in denial.  I will say this - all that talk last week about rededicating myself to good eating habits and regular workouts... Remember that?  Well, it didn't happen.  At all.

I pretty much ate to my heart's desire this week.  The forbidden foods were devoured.  I forgot how delicious a big pile of fried food is.  I forgot how much I loved eating ice cream at night after the girls went to bed.  I did all of my no-no's this week.

So, I'm hoping to regain some self-control.  Hopefully this will be a better week.  I'm not going to beat myself up over all my no-no's though...  It happened.  It's done.  And I'm moving on.

4 comments:

Janna O said...

Good job, moving past. Sometimes we need a break from the plan to make it last longer. You're doing a great job.

Anonymous said...

My old WW leader used to say that it wasn't the fact that someone fell off the "wagon", but it was how long they allowed themselves to lay on the road and get run over by other wagons they could have hopped back on to. LOL! =)

Jill said...

That's awesome, Jessica!

Lemon Stand said...

I have got to send Jessica's comment to my sister in laws. It's the perfect mental picture to convey success even in adversity!