I'm excited to finally be in 2011. It means we are getting so close to my troop's return! In July, I felt that January would never come, but here it is!
2010 was a good year for me:
- Gracie turned 4 - adios to 3, which is 100 times worse than 2 in my opinion
- Autumn was born in April, and she has been such an easy and joyful baby
- Joel left in July... but he left at a very high-point in our marriage which gives me so much hope for what God has in store for us
- My best friend from Seattle spent a week with me and the girls - I'm so blessed to have a friend who really knows my heart
- My sister and her family visited in August and our families had so much fun together
- Grace started pre-school... she has learned so much and I'm amazed by how her mind has opened up to new discoveries
- A great friend from Chicago came and visited for a few days - I was reminded that true friendships can stand the test of time
- I've read through most of the New Testament and God has opened my heart and mind to truly seek His heart and His Truth
- We had a very fun time in California over Christmas, visiting my sister and her family... oh, and we survived the airport on Christmas day
- I've been in and out of dozens of doctor's appointments... so thankful for the great doctors we have and for all the things we overcame health wise this year
- I've heard from more friends from my past over these last few months... they've written me the most amazing letters and emails - Thank you for coming out of the woodwork and encouraging me
May God richly bless you this coming year! I hope that 2011 brings opportunities of growth for you!