So, here it goes. My goals for the next many months of this deployment:
- Read a book every day. I mean a real book with more than 10 words on a page. I love to read but have lost my drive to do so over the last few years.
- Spend one-on-one time with each of my girls each day. I spend so much time running around the house doing this and that. I need to be sure to sit, talk, play and participate in play that both Grace and Autumn need.
- Lose 15 pounds. I have lost every single last pound I gained with Autumn plus a few, but I want to get back to where I was before I got pregnant with Grace. This will mean getting back to working out at least four times a week and eating healthy.
- Make a plan for our basement. We have a finished basement with a bathroom, laundry area and a decent sized all-purpose room.. It's been completely under-utilized since we bought the house and I need to make the space work.
- Study Scripture every day. I have times in my life when I'm really good about setting aside quiet time for myself and other times I simply do not make this a priority. I need to set aside part of my day for just me and God - whether it be right before bed or before the kids wake up. I'm in the middle of studying Proverbs right now and I want to study Colossians after that.