Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Baby is 6!

Grace turned 6 this week.  Six.  I can't wrap my mind around it.  I just cannot believe she's six... in six years she'll be 12, and that's just unthinkable.

But my Gracie has grown up so much this year... she loves to read, pretend to write cursive, walk around the house like a dog/horse... Grace loves on her little sister so much, which makes me proud.  Most importantly, Grace loves Jesus - and that means more to me than anything else.

She's my tough girl... my girl who's survived with me during Joel's last 3 deployments.  She's grown up too much from that, so I'm trying my hardest to keep her 6 for as long as I can. 

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

2 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

So cute! Happy Birthday, Grace!!

Emmy said...

Love the pictures! Hope she had a great birthday