So, here are 10 things that made me smile this month...
1. Shamrock shakes... those things are a both lethal and delicious. It's probably a good thing that McDonald's doesn't sell them year-round!
2. Grace turned 6!
3. Road trips!
4. God's continued leading in our lives... this time He has lead us to help with a church plant. We are so ready for this challenge!
5. Warmer weather means the grill has returned to it's home outside... many hot dogs have been consumed in March.
6. I turned one year older, too... but I'll still be 29 forever.
7. Spring means spring/summer clothes shopping... which I've done within budget, mind you. I can't wait to wear some new dresses soon.
8. Tulips. Oh my gosh, I adore tulips.
9. Hunger Games. Yes, I'm one of those people. I'm on the 3rd book right now... and Joel treated me to a 9:45 am showing on Sunday. 9:45 am is a weird time to watch a movie with the smell of popcorn all around - & it brings out the weirdest people.
10. Sunny, warm weather.
Anything make you smile this month?