Wednesday, March 28, 2012

10 Things to Smile About: March

March is by-far, one of my favorite months.  Not only is my birthday in March (*cough*) but March always means spring and spring just makes me happy.

So, here are 10 things that made me smile this month...

1.  Shamrock shakes... those things are a both lethal and delicious.  It's probably a good thing that McDonald's doesn't sell them year-round!

2.  Grace turned 6!


3.  Road trips!



4.  God's continued leading in our lives... this time He has lead us to help with a church plant.  We are so ready for this challenge!

5.  Warmer weather means the grill has returned to it's home outside... many hot dogs have been consumed in March.

6.  I turned one year older, too... but I'll still be 29 forever.

7.  Spring means spring/summer clothes shopping... which I've done within budget, mind you.  I can't wait to wear some new dresses soon.

8.  Tulips.  Oh my gosh, I adore tulips.

9.  Hunger Games.  Yes, I'm one of those people.  I'm on the 3rd book right now... and Joel treated me to a 9:45 am showing on Sunday.  9:45 am is a weird time to watch a movie with the smell of popcorn all around - & it brings out the weirdest people.

10.  Sunny, warm weather. 


Anything make you smile this month?





3 comments:

Emmy said...

I don't think I have ever seen a movie at that time before. Glad you got to see it, and I am one of those people too :)

Love that last picture, how cute is that! And happy belated birthday again.

In high school I hardly ever got Shamrock shakes because they were always out during musical time and Mrs. McCarthy always hounded us about not getting them as they would coat our throats and we couldn't sing as well.

Thanks so much for linking up!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could go out and watch a movie that early! I still haven't been able to see it.. Hopefully this weekend though!
Late happy birthday to both you and Grace!
Could you send some of your warm weather this way? I definitely wouldn't mind getting our bbq out of hibernation.

Amy said...

I love grilling. Tulips, and the hunger games too. :)