Tuesday, September 21, 2010

5 Months Old!

My baby girl is 5 months old!  I can't believe it and I don't want to believe it.

I love the baby stage.  I love all the cuddling that goes with it and the constant smooches.  I love the fact that I can get away with baby talk in public.  I love Autumn's chubby cheeks and all her rolls and dimples.  I don't want to let go of the itty-bitty baby stage.

To celebrate Autumn's 5 month birthday, I gave her what any good baby would want:  rice cereal.  It's kinda gray and smells like dirt.  What's not to love?

Autumn had no idea (obviously) what was going on.  She did great getting all strapped into the high chair.  (Is a 5-point harness really necessary?)  She didn't love the first bite, but did well with the rest of her cereal.  Success.
Hey, Cutie - please stay small a little while longer!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Look at those cheeks! So cute!