Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 2

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I'm finished with my second week of workouts and better eating habits.  It was a frustrating week for me - mostly because a flare-up of hives kept me from getting to the gym twice.  But, I can say that the time I was at the gym was worth it.  My endurance is already picking up pretty significantly and I've noticed I'm not as exhausted as I was when I started this two weeks ago.

Week 2:  So that's the good news, the bad news is I still haven't lost any weight.  It's a major bummer and a slight blow to my enthusiasm.  But I'm going to keep going and I know my efforts will pay off down the line nonetheless.

My Workouts:

Thursday -
60 minutes of cardio including the treadmill and the stationary bike

Friday -
40 minutes of walking (non-gym day)

Saturday -
20 minutes of walking (non-gym day)

Monday -
60 minutes of cardio including the treadmill, the stationary bike and the elliptical
15 minutes of weight training

Tuesday -
30 minutes of walking (non-gym day)

Wednesday -
30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
30 minutes of weight training

No comments: