Friday, September 2, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



Thanks Wife of a Sailor for another fun fill-in-the-blank Friday!

1.My plans for this weekend include sleeping in tomorrow, going to church, bbqing and relaxing with just the 4 of us, but what I’d really like to do is .... I don't know, right now our plans seem pretty perfect.


2.I consider the Labor Day holiday an end to summer and bittersweet start to the routine of school.

3.My favorite meal for cookouts is BBQ chicken, BBQ shrimp, steaks, potatoes on the grill , sweet tea and some sort of pie, but my scale wouldn’t agree.

4.So far, my favorite part of summer has been spending time with those I love... my wonderful family and friends.

5.When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is to be honest with yourself, be real with others, support your spouse and press on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Labor Day weekend plans sound perfect to me too! Have a great time!