Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In: Weeks 5 & 6

Yes.  I know.  It's been two weeks since my last weigh-in post.  For good reason, too.  See, I gained 2 pounds last week and was in no mood at the time to share it with you all.  I needed some quiet time to reflect and mourn.

I've been a pretty good girl - still going to the gym regularly, and up until last week, I was keeping a food journal.  I stopped the food journal because I feel I have a much better idea of what the calorie value of foods that I eat regularly are and that my food journal was keeping me way too focused on food... to the point of thinking about not a whole lot except for food.

The very, very bad news is that I am up 2.2 pounds in the last two weeks.  I'm super disappointed, frustrated and mad - but I'm not giving up on what I believe is a healthy, steady way to lose weight.  Although I'm gaining weight.  So perhaps I have no idea what I'm talking about.

One things that I'm considering may be the culprit is my thyroid.  Nine years ago, I had half of my thyroid removed because of a golf-size nodule that was getting large and at a fast rate.  I get my thyroid levels tested regularly and have always had perfectly good levels - even through two pregnancies.  I'm due for another blood test next month, so we'll see if my thyroid may have anything to do with my current situation.

Enough of that.... on to my workouts..

Week 5:
Friday -
60 minutes of cardio including the Elliptical, Arc Trainer and the Stationary Bike

Monday -
60 minutes of cardio including the treadmill, Arc Trainer and the Stationary Bike


This past week:
Friday -
60 minutes of cardio including the Elliptical, Arc Trainer and the Stationary Bike

Saturday -
60 minutes of cardio including the Elliptical, Stair-Master and the Stationary Bike

Monday -
50 minutes of cardio including the Elliptical and Arc Trainer

Wednesday -
40 minutes of cardio including the Arc Trainer and Elliptical

No comments: