Friday, July 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Thanks, Wife of a Sailor!

1.If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be? submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
Oh.  My.  Gosh.  Seriously?  That would be a dream.  Now, you're either going to laugh at me or be in complete agreement.  Hands-down, Josh Groban.  I love his music!  Joel and I went to a concert (really, Joel took me there and sat next to me) in 2005 and it was amazing.  He's a rare artist - one of the few who actually write their own music, can sing as well as they record and can play instruments - well.  He's referred to as "my boyfriend" at home.


2.Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
No.  I choose to blog for myself and not for profit.  If anything, I try to take advantage of any coupons I can use - they're free money!

3.During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
Joel nicknamed Grace "bubbers" and we still call her that.  I think we called Autumn "The Baby".  Original.  I know.  One thing we didn't call either child was - it.  I hate that.  If anyone ever called the girls "it" while I was pregnant, they were corrected.

4.Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
I haven't.  I haven't been great about submitting for a lot of them.

5.If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army
This is one of my favorite questions ever!  I used to get Rachael Ray's magazine and loved the last page that had a photograph of a celebrity's refrigerator - it's so telling.
Milk, cheese, juice (lots of juice), strawberries, grapes, condiments, mars capon cheese, whipping cream, Diet Coke, hot dogs, tortellini, Lunchables, yogurt, ricotta cheese, Cabernet sauvignon, Jello-O, pudding, homemade strawberry jam, buttermilk, wheat germ, coffee

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You haven't won a giveaway yet!?!? You're gonna have to be sure to enter mine when I feel better and have time to actually get something to giveaway. LOL.
Your fridge sounds yummy. I can haz Jell-O?
And I do my best to never refer to a baby in-utero as "it". That just feels wrong to me.
Have a great weekend!