Here are 10 things that made me smile in August:
1. Seeing the Stanley Cup with some good friends.
2. Starbucks' Refresher in Very Berry Hibiscus - amazing!
3. Some haircuts before school
4. Crossing some important to-dos off my list for our church launch.
5. Rescuing my parents from an unfortunate my-keys-fell-in-the-river incident and coming across this sign...
6. Some incredible quiet time reading My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers - every day the message speaks right to my heart.
7. One last hoorah before school started - took Gracie to her first baseball game
8. OPI's Germany collection.... I thought it would be very un-German of me not to buy at least a few
9. Hunger Games on DVD!
10. School started & my 1st grader finally has her routine back - and so does her very happy momma
What did you love the most about August? Link up with my friend EmmyMom!