Sunday, October 2, 2011

10 Things to Smile About




I've been wanting to join Emmy Mom, in doing her monthly blog post "Ten Things to Smile About".  I love reading hers each month and I thought it was finally time to join in and share with you what things I've loved from September.

1.  Kids who keep learning & growing -
and one who recently discovered how to use our copy machine.  Oh, Autumn...




2.  Starbucks coffee.  I love when the new coffees come out in the fall and winter -
right now I'm loving the Salted Carmel Mocha.



3.  Happy kids in cars.



4.  Pinterest  I received an invite a few weeks ago and am hooked.  Do you Pinterest?

5.  The start toward financial freedom!

6.  Joel's Birthday.  Not only was he in-country this year, but I pulled off
a surprise party for him.



7.  Along with a birthday comes cake.  I love cake and
I'm thrilled that Joel's as crazy about chocolate cake as I am.



8.  Cooler temps.  I adore fall - especially those perfectly crisp days.

9.  For those of you have been with me for a while, you know I'm a major beauty junkie. 
Yesterday I picked up a new Chanel foundation that I'm loving. 
And since I returned some product I wasn't loving, I didn't pay a cent for it. 

10.  Happy kids!


3 comments:

Erin said...

First, I too am loving the Salted Caramel Mocha! Second, I haven't seen you in FOREVER! Let's make a plan ASAP to enjoy a mocha together. Miss you, friend!

Emmy said...

Awesome list! Fall really is awesome. That cake looks good. And Pintrest it is heaven! :). Thanks for playing along

Michelle said...

I love this post and I really love that last picture. Beautiful