I've been wanting to join Emmy Mom, in doing her monthly blog post "Ten Things to Smile About". I love reading hers each month and I thought it was finally time to join in and share with you what things I've loved from September.
1. Kids who keep learning & growing -
and one who recently discovered how to use our copy machine. Oh, Autumn...
2. Starbucks coffee. I love when the new coffees come out in the fall and winter -
right now I'm loving the Salted Carmel Mocha.
3. Happy kids in cars.
4. Pinterest I received an invite a few weeks ago and am hooked. Do you Pinterest?
5. The start toward financial freedom!
6. Joel's Birthday. Not only was he in-country this year, but I pulled off
a surprise party for him.
7. Along with a birthday comes cake. I love cake and
I'm thrilled that Joel's as crazy about chocolate cake as I am.
8. Cooler temps. I adore fall - especially those perfectly crisp days.
9. For those of you have been with me for a while, you know I'm a major beauty junkie.
Yesterday I picked up a new Chanel foundation that I'm loving.
And since I returned some product I wasn't loving, I didn't pay a cent for it.
10. Happy kids!