Friday, August 26, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Having fun filling-in-the blank with Wife of a Sailor today!

1.The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is check my messages on my phone.
2.Lately, I’ve been craving nachos because carbs loaded with cheese is just plain awesome.

3.Whenever anyone says the word tornado, it reminds me of my childhood because my hometown was torn-up by a tornado when I was young and I will never look at storms the same.

4.The happiest word I know is shish kabob, but it's actually two words.

5.My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love sharing meals at a restaurant - he gets one thing and I get another - 2 meals in one.  But Joel never lets me do it.
 
Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

My hometown in NC was torn-up this year by a tornado, I don't think I will ever look at them the same way either!